Buderim Guest Houses
Ryhope Guesthouse. Ryhope was originally the residence of James Lindsay Junior who came to Buderim with his father, ca 1875. Constructed from local pit sawn timbers, 1885. Located in Amaroo Drive, northern rim of Buderim Mountain. In 1930 it was converted into a boarding house and run by two of Lindsay’s daughters.
The house was moved from Buderim to Cambooya QLD in 1993.